Kangol Keeper Mini Cross Bag
A century-old English headwear manufacturer renowned for both its rich military roots; commissioned as the major beret supplier to the British Armed Forces during WW2. It later reinforced its status as an urban culture icon through its adoption by the Hip-Hop community, being the choice headwear of more than a handful of historic, high-profile figures including LL Cool J and The Notorious B.I.G. With its name derived from K for knitted, ANG for angora and OL for wool (Angora wool is a fine fibre known for its softness and silky textures), the instantly recognisable Kangaroo logo was only adopted in the early 80s as people were commonly mispronouncing and enquiring for the "KANGAroo" caps.
- Water resistant Cordura fabrication
- Zippered closure for main compartment
- Additional front compartment with zippered closure
- External back pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Top buckle for use as pouch when shoulder strap is detached
- Woven "Cordura Trademark" label
- Finished with logo embroidery
For sizing enquiries, please feel free to drop us a direct message on Instagram @goodluckbunch or contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to exchange your item(s), kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days of receipt. For more information on our Exchange Policy, click here.