Kavu Twin Falls Tote
Based in Seattle with its name derived from an aviation term for "clear skies above visibility unlimited", Kavu's philosophy is rooted in this limitless sensation and attitude of exploration and sharing of good times. Known for its use of original prints inspired by the rich natural and cultural elements of the United States, Kavu's adds a dash of fun and light-hearted qualities into an otherwise heavily technical and performance based outdoor and adventure industry.
- Water resistant cotton-poly canvas
- Colour-block construction
- Patterned webbing shoulder straps reinforced with box stitch
- Dual exterior cargo pockets
- Internal zippered pocket
- 12 inches Tall x 13 inches Wide