Kangol Tropic Rap Hat
A century-old English headwear manufacturer renowned for both its rich military roots; commissioned as the major beret supplier to the British Armed Forces during WW2. It later reinforced its status as an urban culture icon through its adoption by the Hip-Hop community, being the choice headwear of more than a handful of historic, high-profile figures including LL Cool J and The Notorious B.I.G. With its name derived from K for knitted, ANG for angora and OL for wool (Angora wool is a fine fibre known for its softness and silky textures), the instantly recognisable Kangaroo logo was only adopted in the early 80s as people were commonly mispronouncing and enquiring for the "KANGAroo" caps.
- Signature "Tropic" yarn fabrication from Kangol
- Lightweight and air permeable for added comfort
- Wide brimmed with a flat top bucket shape
- Tonal logo embroidery on the crown
- 56-57cm head circumference