Danton Cotton Serge Pants
Registered in 1935 with a history of producing French workwear products, Danton's enduring business stems from its emphasis on quality manufacturing. From outfitting uniforms for the French Railways back in the 70's / 80's to being highly adored amongst the Japanese community today for its clean, understated appeal; key pieces from Danton include its Signature 2-way Canvas Backpacks, Rounded-Collar Pop-Over Shirts and the classic Open-Yarn Jersey Tees.
- 100% cotton twill fabrication
- Small pocket on side of leg
- One button and front zip closure
- Woven logo label on back pocket
- Roomy wide legged cut and fit