Ben Davis Japan Supplex Short Pants
Deeply rooted within the US garment industry since the mid 1800's where the Davis family helped create the original Levi's jeans during San Francisco's gold rush era, Ben Davis unparalleled expertise has withstood the test of time; being sought-after today for its range of tough, heavy duty workwear. The store is proud to carry both Ben Davis (USA) and the contemporary, Ben Davis Japan line.
- Lightweight polyester ripstop
- Elastic waistband with integrated utility belt
- 4 front pockets with 2 finished with velcro shoulder
- Woven logo label on rear pocket
- Custom snap button closure on rear pocket
- Embroidered applique on front leg
- Regular fit
For sizing enquiries, please feel free to drop us a direct message on Instagram @goodluckbunch or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to exchange your item(s), kindly drop us an email at email@example.com within 5 working days of receipt. For more information on our Exchange Policy, click here.