Carhartt WIP Clover Shorts
Carhartt Work In Progress (Carhartt WIP) forms a division of the American Brand Carhartt, one of the first companies to pioneer workwear in the USA. Founded in Europe in 1989, 100 years after Hamilton Carhartt established his business in Detroit, Carhartt WIP has been carefully adapting and modifying Carhartt's core product characteristics for a different audience of consumers who value refined design quality while still remaining true to Carhartt's brand origins.
- 100% cotton poplin fabrication
- Elastic waistband
- Integrated adjustable belt
- Bartack stitchings on vital stress points
- Square label on rear pocket
- Script logo label on belt tape