Patagonia Arched Fitz Roy Bear Uprisal Crew Sweatshirt
A role model within the industry known for leading the way in regards to sustainable manufacturing standards; Patagonia's popularity stems from its principles of producing durable goods that would help result in consuming less energy, wasting less water and creating less thrash. Founded in 1973 in Ventura, California, Patagonia has since grown to become one of the most recognisable outdoor equipment company with an expansive range that includes quality wares made for climbing, trail running and fly fishing.
- Recycled fabric comprising of yarns derived from plastic bottles and cotton scraps
- Brushed, heavyweight handfeel
- Ribbed neck, cuff and hem
- Screen print inks PVC and Phthalate free
- Fair Trade Certified sewn