Kavu Alder Lake Tote
Based in Seattle with its name derived from an aviation term for "clear skies above visibility unlimited", Kavu's philosophy is rooted in this limitless sensation and attitude of exploration and sharing of good times. Known for its use of original prints inspired by the rich natural and cultural elements of the United States, Kavu's adds a dash of fun and light-hearted qualities into an otherwise heavily technical and performance based outdoor and adventure industry.
- Coated polyester mesh
- Beach bag with quick drying properties
- Mesh helps sand sift through to prevent a sandy car and house
- Large and roomy with multiple internal and external pockets
- Dual webbing shoulder straps
- 15 inches tall x 16.5 inches wide