Founded in 1939, Slovakian based Novesta is a stalwart in the production of understated, well-made footwear. Having been previously commissioned as the supplier for the military, Novesta stays committed to upholding its storied history and all shoes are still made using the same equipment and machineries in their old Eastern European factory. Best in class in our own humble opinion; the classic canvas sneakers features larger than life eyelets, thick removable insole, tread-like outsole and suction pods beneath for extra grip. Versatile, unisex and built to last, be part of Novesta's storied history today.
- Cotton canvas fabrication
- Thick, cushioned insole
- Vulcanised outsole for extra durability
- Signature tread-like rubber outsole
- Metallic eyelets and aglets
- Suction pods for extra grip
- Metallic vents on the instep