Kangol Luna Half Moon Cross Bag M
A century-old English headwear manufacturer renowned for both its rich military roots; commissioned as the major beret supplier to the British Armed Forces during WW2. It later reinforced its status as an urban culture icon through its adoption by the Hip-Hop community, being the choice headwear of more than a handful of historic, high-profile figures including LL Cool J and The Notorious B.I.G. With its name derived from K for knitted, ANG for angora and OL for wool (Angora wool is a fine fibre known for its softness and silky textures), the instantly recognisable Kangaroo logo was only adopted in the early 80s as people were commonly mispronouncing and enquiring for the "KANGAroo" caps.
- Synthetic leather fabrication
- Half-moon bag silhouette
- Lined interior
- Magnetic snap closure for main compartment
- Internal pocket with zippered closure
- External welt pocket on back of bag
- Adjustable shoulder strap (2 contained within)
- Choice of self-fabric synthetic leather shoulder strap
- Utilitarian webbing shoulder strap
- Embossed logo
- 15cm Tall x 19cm Wide
For sizing enquiries, please feel free to drop us a direct message on Instagram @goodluckbunch or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to exchange your item(s), kindly drop us an email at email@example.com within 5 working days of receipt. For more information on our Exchange Policy, click here.