Montbell Pocketable Light Tote L
Founded in Osaka by Japanese mountaineer Isamu Tatsuno in 1975, Mont Bell manufactures all of their products according to the Japanese tradition of "Ki No Bi", which translates as "Function is Beauty". With an ethos of continuous innovation throughout its 45 years history, Mont Bell Japan is renowned for its expansive assortment of lightweight products developed using its signature range of technical fabrication.
- Lightweight, water-resistant nylon ripstop
- Packable into a small pouch
- Great as an everyday bag or a supplementary travel tote
- Drawstring closure for main compartment
- Zippered closure for front pocket
- Mesh side pocket
- Screen Printed artwork
For sizing enquiries, please feel free to drop us a direct message on Instagram @goodluckbunch or contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to exchange your item(s), kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days of receipt. For more information on our Exchange Policy, click here.