Montbell Meadow Cap
Founded in Osaka by Japanese mountaineer Isamu Tatsuno in 1975, Mont Bell manufactures all of their products according to the Japanese tradition of "Ki No Bi", which translates as "Function is Beauty". With an ethos of continuous innovation throughout its 45 years history, Mont Bell Japan is renowned for its expansive assortment of lightweight products developed using its signature range of technical fabrication.
- Highly waterproof breathable fabric offers rain protection
- Fully seam-sealed to enhance waterproofing
- Plastic insert in the brim maintains shape
- Back strap adjuster ensures a personalized fit
- Excess strap stores into the back panel
- Matte finish