Danton S/S Work Shirt
Registered in 1935 with a history of producing French workwear products, Danton's enduring business stems from its emphasis on quality manufacturing. From outfitting uniforms for the French Railways back in the 70's / 80's to being highly adored amongst the Japanese community today for its clean, understated appeal; key pieces from Danton include its Signature 2-way Canvas Backpacks, Rounded-Collar Pop-Over Shirts and the classic Open-Yarn Jersey Tees.
- 100% cotton poplin fabrication
- Lightweight and crisp handfeel
- Absence of a collar stand for comfortable fastening of top button
- Slightly longer sleeves and oversized buttons
- Signature logo applique on left chest pocket
- Relaxed, boxy fit
- Made in Japan
For sizing enquiries, please feel free to drop us a direct message on Instagram @goodluckbunch or contact us at email@example.com.
If you would like to exchange your item(s), kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days of receipt. For more information on our Exchange Policy, click here.